- • All confirmed registrations must be paid in advance. Special arrangements can be made for select government agencies. Please contact us for these special arrangements.
- • All early bird registrations must be paid by August 7, 2015, or else invoice will be adjusted to regular price.
- • Course registration fees vary from city to city. Click on the particular city and date to see the exact course fee.
- • You can register for any course or seminar by clicking the "register" button or "view all events" button. All payments made on-line are to be made in USD.
How to Register?
• You can register for any course or seminar by clicking the register button. All payments made on-line are to be made in USD.
• Prices stated here DO NOT include taxes of any kind. Import duties and/or local taxes/GST/VAT, if applicable, are NOT INCLUDED in prices and must be borne by the registrant.
• Confirmation of registrations will be subject to availability and timely receipt of payment.
• Registrations are transferable within your organization (to a colleague) on request until 2 days before the event date.
• On-site registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis and will be accepted ONLY if seast are available.
• All confirmed, but unpaid, registrations need to be paid at the venue.
• For cancellation, please refer to the "Cancellation Policy" section below.
• Registration allows us to use the name of your organization in our future marketing activities as our customer.
||We accept all major credit cards:
||Please select the "Pay Later" option at checkout, and select "Purchase Order" or "Invoice Me."
• Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must be paid in advance.
• All discount offerings may not be combined with any other offer.
The following cancellation fees apply for cancellation of registrations received in writing via fax, email or phone:
• 25 days prior to the scheduled date: 10% of total the registration fee will be levied to cover administration costs. In addition, a refund charge of $25 USD is also applicable.
• 15 days prior to the scheduled date: 20% of total the registration fee will be levied to cover administration costs. In addition, a refund charge of $25 USD is also applicable.
• 5 days prior to the scheduled date: no refund of monies paid.
• Registrations are transferrable within your organization (to a colleague) on request until 2 days before the event date.
• Note: the above cancellation policy is applicable for confirmed but unpaid registrations as well. There will be NO exceptions to this policy for any reason.
Zachman International reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event. In the event that Zachman International postpones a conference, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive 100% credit representing payments made towards a future Zachman International event or you may send a replacement. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
Zachman International is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.