The Complete Certification: Levels 1 and 2 Combined
This interactive e-learning course is a complete package for those wishing to become TOGAF® certified. There are no pre-requisites for taking this course, although you must pass the first level exam (TOGAF® Foundation) in order to take the second and final (TOGAF® Certifed) exam.
This TOGAF® Certifed course combines both the TOGAF® Level 1 (Foundation) course and the TOGAF Level 2 course.
As well as in-depth visual learning content, the online course contains audio and video narratives, quizzes, and practice exams.
After providing you with a good knowledge of the core TOGAF® principles and concepts, the candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is ideal for architects looking to learn about TOGAF® before becoming certified.
Before you become certified you will need to take a Foundation exam and a Certifed exam.
The Foundation exam is a closed book, multiple-choice exam consisting of 40 questions. The pass mark is 55% (22 questions out of 40) and there is a time limit of 60 minutes to complete the exam.
The Certifed exam is an open book, scenario-based, multiple-choice exam, consisting of eight questions. Each scenario has four possible answers, each scoring a different number of points. The pass mark is 60% (24 points out of 40) and there is a time limit of 90 minutes to complete the exam.
Included with the course is a free voucher for both exams, which can be taken at authorized Pearson Vue test centers around the world.
This e-learning course delivered by Good e-learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. FEAC Institute promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
The Open Group
Included in the Course (x2)
35 Hours, Self-Paced
Self-paced • Totally Online
- This course is offered completely online with our partner and host Good eLearning.
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.
- All confirmed registrations must be paid in advance.
- Special arrangements can be made for select government agencies. Please contact us for these special arrangements.
- You can register for any course or seminar by clicking the "register" button or "view all events" button. All payments made on-line are to be made in USD.
- Registrations are transferable within your organization (to a colleague) on request until 2 days before the event date.
- Confirmation of registrations will be subject to availability and timely receipt of payment.
- Prices stated here include tax. Import duties and/or local taxes/GST/VAT, if applicable, are NOT INCLUDED in prices and must be borne by the registrant.
- Registration may also be transferred to a future course date if student are unable to attend.
- Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For cancellation, please refer to the "Cancellation Policy" section below.
- Registration allows us to use the name of your organization in our future marketing activities as our customer.
- The following cancellation fees apply for cancellation of registrations received in writing via fax, email or phone:
- 25 days prior to the scheduled date: 10% of total the registration fee will be levied to cover administration costs. In addition, a refund charge of $25 USD is also applicable.
- 15 days prior to the scheduled date: 20% of total the registration fee will be levied to cover administration costs. In addition, a refund charge of $25 USD is also applicable.
- 5 days prior to the scheduled date: no refund of monies paid.
- Registrations are transferrable within your organization (to a colleague) on request until 2 days before the event date.
- Registrations may also be transferred to a future course date if student are unable to attend.
Note: the above cancellation policy is applicable for confirmed but unpaid registrations as well. There will be NO exceptions to this policy for any reason.
The FEAC® Institute reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event. In the event that the FEAC Institute postpones a conference, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive 100% credit representing payments made towards a future FEAC Institute events or you may send a replacement. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
The FEAC® Institute is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.
© Copyright 2014 Good e-Learning, all rights reserved. This e-learning course delivered by Good e-learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. FEAC Institute promotes this course for Good e-learning.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, resold, stored in a retrieval system, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. Such requests for permission may be submitted to: . Good e-Learning is a trading name used by Educational Systems Ltd.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.