Course Format & Schedule
This course is available for both in-seat, on location as well as a virtual, online session! Please select how you would like to take the course at registration.
Schedule of Events:
- Session 1 Self-study: January 6-20, 2020: online in the FEAC Virtual University (course registration still available during this time). Course materials and assignments are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the FEAC Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Session 1 Instructor-lead Session: January 21-23, 2020: virtually or in-seat (Student choice). Three days (24 contact hours) of instructor-lead, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students may attend either the physical, classroom environment or via tele-presence (online).
- Session 1 Cohort Engagement: January 24-February 17, 2020: online in the FEAC Virtual University. Team-based completion of assignments and practicum, accessing material and assignments online in the FEAC Virtual University. Students should plan to allocate 40-60 hours for assignments and practicum.
- Session 2 Instructor-lead Session: February 18, 2020: virtually or in-seat (Student Choice). Three days (24 contact hours) Student cohorts will present their practicum results and participate with industry speakers. ACEA candidates (Green Belt) present their practicum on the first day only of this week and will test online for completion of the certification.
- We are moving our live location to a location around the Washington DC Metro area. Final location TBD.