COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") UPDATE
In an effort to comply with the directive of health officials, we are currently taking steps to prevent the introduction and spread of COVID-19 ("Coronavirus").
With this understanding, we are offering our spring sessions totally on-line in our virtual classroom. All in-class portions of our certification program will be delivered via online presence. Students will still be able to interact with instructors and other students, preserving the "live instruction" feel of face-to-face-interaction.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We are committed to your safety as we look forward to the future!
A message from our CEO:
FEAC'S COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) RESPONSE:
To our valued CEAs and future CEAs,
As people are increasingly feeling the impact of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) all around the globe, I wanted to reach out to you personally to share with you that The FEAC Institute is dedicated to help our current Certified Enterprise Architects and future Certified Enterprise Architects during this time of crisis.
I can ensure that we are committed to offering you the same quality of education and support you’ve come to trust and know the FEAC Institute for; as well as our commitment to abide by our health officials guidelines to keep you safe in the process of taking steps to prevent the introduction and spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
In this rapidly changing situation, we are paying close attention to the recommendations made by the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization. As avoiding travel and self-quarantining become more regular, we understand how important our virtual services are to businesses across the globe, especially to our European and American customers.
At the FEAC Institute, we see it as our responsibility to do everything we can to continue to offer you the ability to advance your career through education and certifications, even during the above restrictions on travel and face-to-face gatherings. Rest assured that we have the capabilities to maintain normal operations, and that our infrastructure is designed to manage your growing business needs during this time.
SOME PRACTICAL THINGS WE ARE DOING FOR YOU:
- No travel? No problem. We will continue to offer our CEA Black Belt™, ACEA Green Belt™, ZCEA Zachman® Certification, as well as our other education and consulting offerings, but totally in our virtual environments. Our technology is very current and state-of-the-art to ensure your virtual classroom experience mimics the face-to-face experience as closely as possible.
- We are bringing on new Customer Support staff to accommodate the increase in call volume for education registrations and consulting requests, as well as any increase in demand for help in maintaining your certifications.
- We are working with our partners to secure and guarantee your virtual, classroom experience is uninterrupted and delivered with the highest quality, ensuring a great, "face-to-face" learning experience.
You can contact our Support Team at any time by phone: +1 (703) 836-1002 or by email: if you have questions regarding our certifications, need help with registration, have inquiries about consulting or you need to discuss your certification renewal process.
We have taken steps over the last few years that have helped us prepare for this time in our world. As this situation evolves, we will continue to adapt our processes, technology and offerings to ensure that you have the highest quality education and experience possible as well as the highest quality consulting services possible, all while doing our part for your safety as well as the eradication of this virus.
Thank you for your long-time support and confidence in the FEAC Institute. I have included a special offer for the upcoming spring courses as a way to help during this time:
John P. Zachman, CEO
Course Format & Schedule
In response to COVD-19 protocol, this course is offered totally online in our virtual university- even the live sessions.
Schedule of Events:
- Self-study: September 14-28, 2020: online in the FEAC Virtual University (course registration still available during this time). Course materials and assignments are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the FEAC Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Instructor-lead Session: September 29 - October 1, 2020: virtually or in-seat (Student choice). Three days (24 contact hours) of instructor-lead, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students may attend either the physical, classroom environment or via tele-presence (online).
- Class time will be totally online in our Virtual University. All other time is student personal time.