Become a Green Belt in Enterprise Architecture. This highly coveted certifcation with designation of Associate Certified Enterprise Architect (ACEA), is offered live in our virtual classroom totally online (during specified classroom time periods).
SAVE $$$ with early bird pricing!
12 Sep,2022 - 20 Oct,2022
ORDER MORE AND GET A DISCOUNT!
Order a minimum of 3 of the same ticket type and get a discount of
Order a minimum of 5 of the same ticket type and get a discount of
YOU'RE JUST IN TIME! EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE!
Register to this event before 15 Aug,2022
and get a discount of
off each ticket.
Course Format & Schedule
- This course is presented totally on-line in our Virtual University.
Schedule of Events:
- Weeks 1-2, Self-Study: September 12-26, 2022: online in the FEAC Virtual University. Course materials and assignments are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the FEAC Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Week 3, Instructor-Led Session #1: September 27-29, 2022: Three days (24 contact hours) of instructor-led, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students are required to attend this session via tele-presence.
- Weeks 4-5, Self-Study and Cohort Practicum Engagement: September 30-October 17, 2022: online in the FEAC Virtual University. Team-based completion of assignments and practicum, accessing material and assignments online in the FEAC Virtual University. Students should plan to allocate 40-60 hours for assignments and practicum.
- Week 6, Instructor-Led Session #2: October 8-20, 2022: Three days (24 contact hours), student cohorts will present their practicum results and participate with industry speakers. ACEA candidates (Green Belt) present their practicum on the first day only of this week and will test online for completion of the certification. Students are required to attend this session via tele-presence.