This awareness course is designed to equip you with all the need-to-know knowledge about The Open Group’s TOGAF standard. Completing this online course will leave you aware, confdent and informed about what the TOGAF standard is, its background, how it works and what it can do for you and your organization.
What's in it?
The purpose of the Awareness course is to brief you (or other decision-makers and stakeholders) about the TOGAF standard to the depth that you deem necessary.
Completing Module One (“An Introduction”) will give you a good grounding in what the TOGAF standard is, and why it is important. It will enable you to confdently discuss the TOGAF standard and its content with others, or brief other participants or potential sponsors about the importance and value of such a framework.
If more technical detail is required, the student can then complete Module Two (“The Detail”).
Module Three (“The Benefts”) ofers a much closer look at the potential benefts of employing the TOGAF standard.
In Module Four (“The Benefts per Stakeholder”) you will have the opportunity to further investigate the activities and benefts of the standard according to role. The roles discussed are the business user, the IT organization, the EA organization, the IT service provider, the IT management software vendor and the industry-related and certifcation provider.
This Course is for you if...
- You are in a role where you need to understand TOGAF, its content, context, activities and benefts, but you do not need to be a certifed practitioner
- You have a group of sponsors, decision-makers or stakeholders that need to be aware of the value, and benefts of Enterprise Architecture and/or TOGAF
- You need to ‘sell’ TOGAF internally within your organization
- You want to know more about the TOGAF standard before committing to the full Foundation training and examination
Is there an exam?
No. The TOGAF Awareness Course contains no formal examination, although there are 4 quizzes distributed over the course to help you retain knowledge and check your understanding at key moments.
None, but included multiple choice quizzes which conclude each module
Self-paced • Totally Online
The FEAC Institute has been training and certifying Enterprise Architects for nearly 15 years. If you want to be the best... learn from the best!
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.