TOGAF® Implementation: Getting Started
Establishing an Enterprise Architecture Practice can be a daunting challenge. In this course, experienced EA practitioners share their knowledge on how to get started with implementation.
What's in it?
This ‘Getting Started’ course ofers new ways to look at how you might get your TOGAF® implementation of the ground, and helps you make informed choices about how to begin. It shows you how to tailor in your organization’s existing culture, strategy and skills rather than implement blindly from a template.
Focusing on the Preliminary Phase, the course also looks at how to integrate TOGAF® into the organization by setting up the correct structures, helping you begin implementation properly, and support the activities of the EA team successfully.
The course continues to look at EA demand and the motivation behind change, how we address these changes, the composition of these changes, and fnally the delivery of change. It will also consider other frameworks, such as ITIL, and IT4IT.
The course contains an overview, followed by ten modules. A written exercise concludes each module.
This Course is for you if...
- You have knowledge of EA, are TOGAF certifed, or are studying for certifcation
- You are commencing or want to improve your EA Practice
- You are a newly-appointed EA Manager, a Chief Architect, an experienced EA practitioner, Lead Architect, Project/Programme Manager
- You wish clear guidance from senior EA Practitioners on how to get started with implementation
- You want exposure to the key implementation challenges you and your team will face
- You want to study in your own time and at your own pace on the device of your choice
Is there an exam?
No. This is a practically-oriented course, and does not come with any certifcation. But rather than simple quizzes on content, each module concludes with a written exercise that encourages you to apply what you have learned, and an experienced EA Practitioner to review what you have written.
None, but written exercises conclude each module
Knowledge of EA, TOGAF certification, or currently studying to certify
Self-paced • Totally Online
The FEAC Institute has been training and certifying Enterprise Architects for nearly 15 years. If you want to be the best... learn from the best!
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.