A Vendor-Neutral Reference Architecture for Managing the Business of IT
The purpose of certifcation to IT4IT™ Level 1 (Foundation), is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of IT4IT, and understands the core principles of the IT4IT Reference Architecture and the IT Value Chain.
The IT4IT course comprises of nine modules. These are:
- IT4IT Overview
- Defnitions (understand the key terminology of theIT4IT Reference Architecture standard)
- Basic Concepts (Value Streams and ReferenceArchitecture)
- IT4IT Core (understand the Reference Architectureat a high level)
- The Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream
- The Requirement to Deploy Value Stream
- The Request to Fulfl Value Stream
- The Detect to Correct Value Stream
- The IT4IT Certifcation Program
Who Should Take This Course?
Business Leaders, Enterprise Architects, Developers, IT Engineers and IT Operations.
The IT4IT Foundation exam is comprised of 40 multiple choice questions with a time limit of 60 minutes.
There are no prerequisites for sitting the exam and the pass mark is 65% (26 out of 40 questions).
Retake policy: If you fail the test you must wait one month before another attempt.
This IT4IT™ Foundation (level 1) course from Good is an Accredited Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group Certification for People: IT4IT™ Certification Programs.
On Course Completion
This course is not accredited
3-5 hourse, self-paced
Self-paced • Totally Online
The FEAC Institute has been training and certifying Enterprise Architects for nearly 15 years. If you want to be the best... learn from the best!
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.