About this course:
Update your TOGAF 9.2 certification with the award-winning online training team!
This TOGAF Essentials course is ideal for anyone who is already certified in a previous version of TOGAF and wants to bring their knowledge in line with the latest version of the world-renowned enterprise architecture framework, including the changes made to the TOGAF Library and Content Framework. Kickstart your TOGAF training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
- Enterprise architects wishing to update their knowledge of the TOGAF standard without having to retake a certification course
- Organizations looking to keep their TOGAF enterprise architectures practices in line with the latest updates from The Open Group
What will you learn by taking this course?
- The additions to the Business Architecture domain introduced in the TOGAF Standard Version 9.2
- The changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes made to the TOGAF Standard Version 9.2
- The changes made to the TOGAF Content Framework and Metamodel in the TOGAF Standard Version 9.2
- The changes made to the terms and definitions for the TOGAF Standard
- The changes made to the structure of the TOGAF Standard and the importance of the TOGAF Library
- The changes made to the security considerations that need to be addressed during the application of the ADM
- The TOGAF Credentials Program
Why should you take this course?
- Thi is an award-winning online training course for TOGAF, having won the ‘Outstanding Certification Product’ prize at The Open Group Awards
- The course provides a streamlined rundown of all the changes that arrived with the TOGAF 9.2 Standard
- Passing the assessment at the end of the course will demonstrate that students have upgraded their knowledge to be certified TOGAF 9 Practitioners
- The course features mock exams with unlimited retakes, as well as expert tutor support to help students prepare
- Students receive 6 months of access, expert tutor support, and a FREE online assessment
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
Self-paced • Totally Online
- Fully accredited
- Exam vouchers included
- Free resit (terms & conditions apply)
- Course duration: 3+ hours
- Access period: 6 months
- Tutor support
- 2x practice exams
- Mobile compatible
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Come browse the resources and blog sections.