About this course:
This high-quality training course teaches students everything they need to know to become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
CISA is the world-class certification framework for information systems auditing, control, monitoring and assessment. Our comprehensive training modules will take you through fundamental auditing and evaluation skills while preparing you to pass the CISA certification exam and develop your career.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Our course aims to provide current and future information system auditors with the knowledge and skills required to deliver high-quality auditing in a range of industries. It is intended for:
- Current and future systems auditors interested in advancing their career
- IT professionals in other domains wishing to expand their skills portfolio
- Individuals aiming to pass a CISA accreditation exam
- Professionals looking to improve their workplace value by acquiring in-demand auditing skills
- Those looking to consolidate their information systems auditing knowledge
- It is recommended that individuals taking this course have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in professional systems auditing, control or security.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Our CISA training is divided into five domains, each of which draws on current workplace practices. The five domains are:
- Information Systems Audit Process: Students will learn how to plan, conduct and report on IS audits
- IT Governance and Management: Students will learn how to evaluate an organization’s structures, policies and processes
- Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation: Students will learn the core skills involved in managing IS projects
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience: Students will learn best practices in the maintenance and service management of information systems
- Protection of Information Assets: Students will learn to identify and recommend practices that actively address cyber risks
Why should you take this course?
- CISA is the world’s most highly valued information systems auditing certification
- Earning a CISA certification demonstrates mastery of in-demand skills and can greatly increase your workplace value
- Accredited auditors can expect increased earnings and faster career advancement. A typical CISA salary can range from $80 to $100k in the United States
- This training course has been written and designed by industry-leading subject matter experts
- Our course is self-paced, allowing you to structure your learning around other commitments
- We’ve designed an engaging, multimedia learning experience that includes videos, audio narration, and interactive slides
- We’ve also included a practice test and regular knowledge checks to help you prepare for your certification exam
Self-paced • Totally Online
- Created by a CISA expert
- Certificate of completion
- Course duration: 25+ hours
- ACcess period: 12 months
- Tutor support
- Quizzes and revision exams
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.