About this course:
Earn your ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) certification with our award-winning team!
As vital as IT is, it doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Successful IT managers must be able to assess interactions with users, suppliers, partners, and customers in order to learn how services can be fully optimized. The ITIL DSV module offers a number of tools and techniques for stakeholder value optimization, with a particular focus on customer and user experiences, as well as journey mapping. Kick start your ITIL 4 training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
- Organizations hoping to adopt ITIL 4 DSV’s best practices
- ITIL practitioners looking to expand their knowledge of the ITIL 4 methodology
- ITIL 4 students hoping to become certified 'ITIL Masters'
- IT managers in charge of overseeing relationships between IT teams and stakeholders, as well as customers and clients
- ITIL 4 students looking to complete the ITIL 4 Specialist branch of modules
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Service level agreement (SLA) design
- Multiple-supplier management, communication management, and relationship management
- How to design customer and user experiences (CX and UX) and customer journey mapping
- How to drive stakeholder value, one of the most central aspects of creating, maintaining and improving IT-enabled products and services
- Everything needed to pass the official ITIL 4 DSV exam
Why should you take this course?
- This course was independently certified as a 'Market Leader' for ITIL training by Course Conductor
- The course offers knowledge checks as well as a practice exam simulator to help students prepare for the ITIL DSV examination
- Passing all of the ITIL 4 Specialist exams is a requirement for reaching the rank of ‘ITIL Master’
- The course features expert tutor support, as well as interactive slides, instructor-led audio, and other online training assets created alongside highly experienced ITIL practitioners
- We offer each student a FREE exam voucher, as well as a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
- This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
Self-paced • Totally Online
- Fully accredited
- Exam voucher included
- Free resit (terms & conditions apply)
- Course duration: 16+ hours
- Access period: 6 months
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & practice exams
- Mobile compatible